Skip to main content

Alice of Human Sacrifice


"Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, No one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think. 'I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me?' The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea. 'I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world.'"

The first Alice was gallant with a sword in hand
She skipped off into the woods and off to Wonderland
Cutting anyone and anything that blocked her path
Up until the Earth was soaked with red to show her wrath
Such an Alice was to be trapped inside the trees
A criminal locked away forced to beg on her knees
Other than the path she made while cutting in the wood
No one knew she existed and she was gone for good

The second Alice was a sweet and a humble man
He would always sing a song to his dear Wonderland
The many tones he sang they twisted and they swirled
And thus he created an equally mad world
Such an Alice was a man of flower and of rose
Got shot down by a man who could not take his own woes
And there in the forest bloomed a flower blood red
Once loved and enjoyed by all, is now left for dead

The third Alice was a child blessed with a fine form
She had vowed to take off and take Wonderland by storm
She seduced the various town folk to do her work
And she ruled a strange country while wearing a strange smirk
Such an Alice was the Queen of a Strange Country
When possessed by a strange dream the people went to flee
For they were frightened by such an ugly looking corpse
Once the gorgeous ruler now a body lost and warped

Meanwhile, two children followed the red path
Stopped next to a dead rose for some tea and a nap
Then there was an invite to the strange castle
It was a little card of hearts

The fourth Alice were two kids who looked alike from birth
Curious, they searched for this Wonderland on Earth
Passing through the various doors to find it, although
They had already arrived not too long ago
Stubborn big sister and her
Wiser younger brother, they
Were the closest to being the true "Alice of Wonderland"
So the two would never wake up from their perfect dream
They had founded Wonderland afterall, so it seems

The fifth ALICE was a small girl wearing mauve
Singing to the flowers in the fields of Wonderland
Her voice echoed with great style and suave
Everyone adored her except for an evil man.
This new ALICE journeyed through a field
Suddenly she was grabbed, her voice silenced.
The purple dress she wore turned crimson
One who was loved so well was now gone.

The sixth ALICE was a man in sparkling white
Dancing in the hallowed halls of Wonderland
His fantastic moves dazzled all in sight
His spells were going exactly as planned.
Suddenly a sound echoed in his ears
A sharpened sword rendered his life's end.
His white clothing was stained red.
His feet would never dance again.

The seventh ALICE was a tall lady
Towering over all in Wonderland.
She would cry tears of sadness
She was incredibly different.
This ALICE did not want to live
She then put a gun to her head.
She uttered her last words
Pulled the trigger and then she was dead.

The eighth ALICE was a girl in gray
She would never speak in her Wonderland.
Her wrists would bleed dazzling red
Nobody liked this girl.
Soon this ALICE was annoyed
She slowly lifted up the knife.
She pressed the blade to her throat
And no one would ever hear her voice again.

The ninth ALICE was a cheerful boy
Frolicking through the streets of Wonderland
On his tiny head he wore a sailor cap
And in his small hand he had a lollipop.
But one day his hat fell in the lake
He was sad but could not swim.
But then someone pushed him in
Now he will never learn.

The last ALICE was a girl in black.
Reading to herself in the Wonderland.
Her quiet voice was never to be heard.
Because she uttered all the dooms.
This ALICE could not die
Because she made everyone's death.
She would sneak up behind everyone.
With a sharpened scythe in her left hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets