Skip to main content

The 6 Ethers


Sayama Hasaya the Confused Eldritch

A Muggle-born with the ancient Eldritch powers, which is the Power of Fire. People were afraid of her and her family hates her because of her freakish powers. She accidentally killed her family with those powers when their prejudice drove her to the edge. The social workers thought she was too dangerous to be adopted, so she was the government's responsibility. She is now currently confined in a crisis-proof cell in a government lab, constantly sedated and terribly confused about her powers and her existence in this world. But she shall fear no more, for Hogwarts will find her.

Dana Kurogane the Mysterious Mage

A pure-blood witch born in a world of witchcraft and wizardry. She has a vast knowledge of anything to do with magic and is very talented in it. Because of her family background as one of the richest wizards and witches around, she tend to be posh and secretive, keeping herself to herself, which gives her an aura of elegance and mystery. She has very few close friends and her family friend would her cat Harem. Hogwarts will soon be knocking at her door.

Sukito Sarashina the Simple Schoolgirl

A pure Muggle born in a Muggle world with Muggle parents and siblings. She lives her life just like any other Muggle in the world. She go to high school just like everyone else and life is fairly normal for her. Still, Hogwarts holds a destiny for her and she is definitely going to cross paths with it, whether she likes it or not.

Susanna Ichigo the Innocent Babe

A Squib in a family of witches and wizards. She may be able to perform very simple magic, but overall she's an opposite of a Muggle-born. In order to fit in with society, she decides to work at Flourish & Blotts as the one who help arrange books in its shelves. Though she is never far from her fate to in Hogwarts regardless of her magical status.

Jjobe Nilnakh the Half-Breed

A half-Breed born from a human mother and a were-cat father; a very rare species of were-beings that have evolved much faster than any other were-creatures. She will look human by day and half-cat by night, but unlike werewolves and other were-beings, she does not go around howling at the moon or go rampaging in the forests or need Wolfsbane Potion to curb her bestiality. She stay sane and still interact with people normally despite her catty looks. Looks like she has a space to survive in Hogwarts

Emily Edogawa the Hurt Individual

A half-witch from her father's side, but does not get much love and approval from her Muggle mother. She cannot help feeling sad because deep down inside, she knows she is only half as good as her fellow witches and wizards despite the fact that there are a lot of people like her walking around like it's no big deal. The fact is she is a sensitive person and to her being a halfie IS a big deal. She always tries to perfect herself but never think it's enough. She need not worry though, she'll get plenty of chances in Hogwarts

(Character designs for a possible RP story)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets